How to connect an Outlook.com (Hotmail, Live…) email address to Slack?
Thanks to the Microsoft authentification page, connecting an Outlook.com (also known as Hotmail and Live) account has never been so easy!
To prevent your colleagues from seeing your emails, just connect the account in a private channel.
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
Or go directly to mailclark.ai/settings, if you're already a MailClark user.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Email icon.
- Type your email address
- Type your passwork to connect to your account and accept the app permissions.
- Go back to Slack, you're ready to send and receive emails from there!
To help you get started, we've posted in the channel some useful information including:
- a video explaining how to reply an email from Slack
- and a link to the Settings Page from where you'll be able to set up the options available for your account.
Remember, if you need help during the process, you can contact our team via a Slack DM to MailClark or at email@example.com