Receive promotions or other updates in Slack
If you DON'T want to receive promotions or other notifications messages in Slack, check this article.
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
- Connect your Gmail account
- Go to the settings page, choose "Select emails I want to receive" and select the categories you'd like to receive in Slack (Social, Promotions, Forums…)
- Make sure to click "Save settings" before going back to Slack
- Once it's done, you can go even further by sorting your notifications into dedicated channels.To do so, click `Move to new channel’ in the ‘All actions’ menu, MailClark creates a channel dedicated to that email’s sender.