I understand MailClark but I don't know how to start
MailClark might be the perfect tool to resolve a specific need you or you company have? Let's try it out then to confirm that is is what you're looking for!
- First, let's add MailClark to your Microsoft Teams
Some of you have reported that they couldn't find MailClark in the Microsoft Store. If you're experiencing the same thing, here how to proceed.
- Then, connect the service your need:
- Connect Email => To connect an existing email address (exept a Gmail or O365 one, they have their own path, see below), or to create a new email address (great to receive notifications, alerts and newsletters for example)
- Connect Office 365 Mail => To easily connect an O365 Mail account, and enjoy the filter options that come with it.
- Connect Gmail,GSuite => To quickly connect a Gmail account and enjoy the options that come with it.
- Connect a Facebook page => to receive and reply the messages sent to your Page. You can also connect a live-chat provided you're using the Messenger plugin.
- Connect a Twitter account => To receive and reply the Twitter DMs and/or the tweets you're mentioned in
- You're ready to improve your messages management with MailClark!
To make the best of MailClark, have a look to some best practices/tips you can use.
We hope this article helped you. If it doesn't, or if you still have questions, contact our team!