I understand MailClark but I don't know how to start
MailClark might be the perfect tool to resolve a specific need you or you company have? Let's try it out then to confirm that is is what you're looking for!
- First, let's add MailClark to your Microsoft Teams
Some of you have reported that they couldn't find MailClark in the Microsoft Store. If you're experiencing the same thing, here how to proceed.
- Choose your use case
You'd be asked to choose between 3 differents use cases:
- Click "Shared Inbox" if you want to connect an existing account (Email, Twitter,Facebook) that you want to manage collectively within Teams. This setup comes with the option to assign a message to your colleagues.
- Click "Individual Inbox" if you need to connect your own account to a channel in Teams. We suggest you to connect it to a private team to make sure your messages remain private.
- Easy Forwarding is great if you only want to forward emails (alerts, notifications, newletters…) to Teams. We'll provide you a dedicated email address.
- You're ready to improve your messages management with MailClark!
To make the best of MailClark, have a look to some best practices/tips you can use.
We hope this article helped you. If it doesn't, or if you still have questions, contact our team!