How to connect an Office 365 Mail (or Exchange) account to Slack
To prevent your colleagues from seeing your emails, just connect the account in a private channel.
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet. If you're already a MailClark user:
helpin a DM with MailClark and click "Connect services"
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Office 365 Mail icon.
- Type your passwork to connect to your account and accept the app permissions.
- Go back to Slack, you're ready to send and receive emails from there!
To help you get started, we've posted in the channel some useful information, including:
- a video explaining how to reply an email from Slack
- and a link to the Settings Page from where you'll be able to set up the options available for Outlook accounts.
Remember, if you need help during the process, you can contact our team via a Slack DM to MailClark or at firstname.lastname@example.org