More details about adapters
When using MailClark, you'll often see the expression "adapter" and you might wondering:
What does it mean exactly?
In the MailClark World, an adapter is an external communications account connected to a Microsoft Teams channel. It can be:
- an email account (or a new mailclark.ai email address provided by MailClark.)
- a Gmail/Gsuite account (Coming soon)
- a Facebook page
- a Twitter account
Let's have an example:
In Microsoft Teams , you've connected:
1. your personal email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your channel in your personal team
2. your support team inbox (email@example.com) to the channel "Support" in a shared team
3. the Twitter account of your company
4. your company's Facebook page
5. the Facebook page of the non-profit organization you volunteer for
6. your personal Twitter account (#jane-twitter)
=> You have added 6 adapters to your channels.
settings in a DM with MailClark to access the list of all the connectors already added to your Microsoft Teams.