Tips to fully use MailClark for Microsoft Teams
If you're not familiar with MailClark yet, here are a few tips that will allow you to make the best of it:
- How to reply Emails and Facebook/Twitter messages from Teams
- How to format emails sent from Teams
- Start a new email conversation from Teams
- How to filter the emails received in Teams
- O365 Mail filters based on Focused/Other inbox
- Gmail filters
- Use a mailclark.ai address and set up a forwarder from your email account
- How to customize the sender name and signature when connecting an email
- How to connect a private account so your colleagues can't access your messages.
- How to access MailClark settings
Since we're still working on our integration for Microsoft Teams, there are a few things that you can't do from Teams yet. But stay tuned, it should be long before we release them!
- Forward an email received in Teams
Start a new email conversation from Teams( It is now possible! )