How do I connect my Facebook Page to Microsoft Teams ?
MailClark allows you to receive in Microsoft Teams the Direct Messages sent to your Facebook page. You also have the ability to answer them from there.
Personal Facebook accounts cannot be connected to Microsoft Teams via MailClark.
It only takes a few steps to connect a Facebook page to Microsoft Teams:
- Add MailClark to Microsoft Teams if you haven't done it yet.
If you're already a MailClark user:
@mailclark openin a channel and follow the instructions
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Facebook button.
- You'll have to authorize the app to connect MailClark to your Facebook page.
- You're done! Send a message to your Facebook page to see how it works.
Since Facebook doesn't allow pages to proactively contact Facebook users, MailClark can't either. You'll have to receive a message from a user in order to reply.