How to connect my email address into Microsoft Teams
It only takes a few steps to connect an Email account to Microsoft teams:
To prevent your colleagues from seeing your emails, just connect the account in a private team
- Add MailClark to Microsoft Teams if you haven't done it yet.
- Add the MailClark tab to the channel
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect.
Click the Email/Office 365/Gmail,Gsuite button.
Not sure about the type of account you'd like to connect? Just click the Email icon and MailClark will guide you.
- If you've chosen Office 365 or Gmail: a pop-up will ask you to connect to your account.
- If youv'e clicked "Email": Type the email address you'd like to connect.
- MailClark will recognize your email provider and automatically fill in the rest of the information needed to link your account.
Just enter your password to confirm your identity and you're done.
If MailClark doesn't recognize your email provider, you'll have to fill the IMAP/SMTP informations to connect the account.
- You're done!
Start receiving and replying to your email from MS Teams!
Remember, if you need help during the process, you can contact our team at email@example.com