How to get started with MailClark for Slack
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
- If you're already a MailClark user:
helpin a DM with MailClark and click "Connect services"
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- Select the service you'd like to connect
- to match your own work email address or an existing external email address (e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- or to create a new inbox directly in Slack.
- "Gmail, G Suite"
To synchronize your existing Gmail or G Suite account, seamlessly link your Gmail account in just two clicks.
- " Office 365 Mail"
To connect an existing O365 Mail to a dedicated Slack channel.
To receive and reply the messages sent to a Facebook Page you manage
To manage a Twitter account from Slack
- "Email group"
To create a new Email group in Slack : This use case is most common when not everyone on a team or an email list isn't working in Slack. By creating an email group in Slack, you can send your email announcements as usual, and the message will be sent in Slack and via email.
This function is also used to forward Slack messages to an email account.
- "Google Groups"
To connect an existing Google Groups directly in a Slack channel.
If you're linking your inbox or personal Twitter account, it probably makes sense to create a private Slack channel dedicated for your personal messages/emails.
Organize and collaborate on emails you want to share with teammates. Use the Slack share feature to share emails in a relevant Slack channel. Here's more on how to share a message in Slack:
Any question? Contact our team , we'll be happy to help you!