How to create a new email address, with a custom domain?
At the moment, this option is available for Slack users only.
You might want to create a new email address in Slack, using your own domain. Here is how to do so:
- Go to mailclark.ai/settings and click “Connect a new account” . (First,add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet)
- You’ll be asked to select a Use Case: Choose “Easy Forwarding”
- Go back to https://mailclark.ai/settings and click on the newly created email address in the list of your connected accounts, to display the options attached.
- Click "use your domain (DNS setup required)" and follow the instructions
- If needed, change the use case (to have the possibility to reply the messages, to Assign them…)