How to create a new email address, with a custom domain?
You might want to create a new email address in Slack, using your own domain. Here is how to do so:
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
If you're already a MailClark user:
helpin a DM with MailClark and click "Connect services"
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the "Email" button.
- Type the email address you'd like to create.
- Chose to create a new mailbox, on MailClark servers.
- Go back in Slack and follow the instructions to set up the email address.