Why should I use MailClark for Slack?
When connected to your Slack workspace, MailClark allows you to send & receive Emails, Twitter and Facebook messages directly from a Slack channel.
It centralizes all your communications in Slack, so you no longer need to switch between different tools and you can easily collaborate with your teammates.
If you use Slack daily, Mailclark can help you to:
- centralise all your communications in Slack (and keeping them private or not)
- manage your communications collectively (including Social medias, shared inbox…) thanks to the Assign option.
- work from Slack with people who don't use it
- receive alerts and notifications in a dedicated channel in Slack
- never miss a Twitter mention/DM or message sent to your Facebook page again
- let your teammates answering Twitter and Facebook messages, without giving them the login information
- connect an email group with Slack
- send out Slack messages to a specific email account (automatically or not)
Ready to get started?
- If you're not sure about whether MailClark can help;
- If you're wondering how to set up MailClark;
=> Please contact our team, we'll be happy to figure this out with you 😊