Connect a Gmail account to Microsoft Teams
It only takes a few steps to connect a Gmail account to Microsoft Teams:
To prevent your colleagues from seeing your emails, just connect the account in a private team
- Add MailClark to Microsoft Teams if you haven't done it yet.
- Add the MailClark tab to the channel
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Gmail,Gsuite button.
- Choose the Gmail account you want to connect and enter your password.
- Choose the channel you'd like to connect your Gmail address to and click "Continue".
- Once you have connected your Gmail account, you can set it up as needed (filters, signature…)
You're ready to manage your emails from Team. If you still have questions, contact our team!