How do I connect my Facebook page ?
MailClark allows you to receive in Slack the Direct Messages sent to your Facebook page. You also have the ability to answer them from Slack.
(Note: personal Facebook accounts cannot be connected to Slack via MailClark.)
It only takes a few steps to connect a Facebook page to Slack:
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
If you're already a MailClark user:
helpin a DM with MailClark and click "Connect services"
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- You’ll be asked to select the
type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Facebook icon.
- You'll have to authorize the app to connect MailClark to your Facebook page.
- Choose the Slack channel you'd like to connect your page to and click "Continue".
- You're done! Send a message to your Facebook page to see how it works.