How do I connect my Facebook page ?
MailClark allows you to receive in Slack the Direct Messages sent to your Facebook page. You also have the ability to answer them from Slack.
(Note: personal Facebook accounts cannot be connected to Slack via MailClark.)
It only takes a few steps to connect a Facebook page to Slack:
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
If you're already a MailClark user, go directly to mailclark.ai/settings.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Facebook icon.
- If you're an admin for several Facebook Pages, MailClark will ask you to choose the one you'd like to connect.If the page you're trying to connect isn't part of the list, check the article "I have trouble connecting a Facebook Page"
- You're done! Send a message to your Facebook page to see how it works.
- Posts and Comments
- Messages sent to a personnal profile