What payment options do I have?
To upgrade to a paid account and use MailClark without limits, you have two options:
Pay by credit card:
It’s the most common payment method. Dollars or euros, just enter your credit card information and you’re done
Pay by SEPA direct debit: (for European customers only)
This method requires filling in your IBAN.
- Go to https://mailclark.ai/settings and click " Upgrade to a paid plan" or (or type « settings » in a DM with MailClark)
- You’ll be redirected to our Pricing Page, where you can choose the plan that fits the best your needs. Before choosing it, be sure to select « Euro ».
You also have the possibility to pay monthly or yearly. The "Pay yearly" option offers you a discount 🤑
- You’ll be asked to choose your payment method, select « Direct Debit » and then click the « Set up Direct Debit » button.
- Complete the payment form with your information, including the IBAN number. Then click the « Set up Direct Debit » button.
- You’ll have a chance to check the information before the last confirmation.
The payment will come from GoCardLess, the secure service we’re using for direct debit payment transactions.
Seems good? Confirm one last time and that’s it. You’re all set up!
For more information about their security policy => https://www.chargebee.com/secu...