When does a user become inactive?
An active user of MailClark is automatically detected as inactive after 15 days without any interaction with an email, Facebook or Twitter message. Reading an email/message or posting an internal comment is not considered an interaction.
Interacting with an email/message means:
- Sending an email/message from Slack or Teams
- Assigning an email/message to someone
- Changing the status of an email/message including marking it as done
- Deleting an email/message
- Reporting an email/message as spam
Besides, if an active user leaves your workspace/team, s/he won't be immediately detected as inactive—the 15 days detection period applies.