How do I connect a Twitter account ?
MailClark allows you to receive/answer Twitter Direct Messages and Tweets you're mentioned in, directly from Slack. You can also send a new tweet from a channel, as long as it starts with a mention.
It only takes a few steps to connect a Twitter account to Slack:
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
If you're already a MailClark user:
helpin a DM with MailClark and click "Connect services"
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- You’ll be asked to select the
type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Twitter icon.
- You'll have to authorize the app to connect MailClark to your Twitter account.
- Choose the Slack channel you'd like to connect your page to and click "Continue".
- You're done!