How do I connect a @googlegroups.com email address to Slack ?
Instead of dealing with the bulkiness of group emails, you can transition your Google Group into Slack. You’ll be able to send and receive emails in Slack as easily as messages, so you can transition slowly, with some members in Slack and some sticking with email.
Let's get started:
- Go to mailclark.ai/settings and click "Connect a new account".Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet
- Select the use case "Email Guest" and follow MailClark instructions
- Note the "Channel’s email address", you'll need it for the next steps.
- Now copy the email address shown in the MailClark settings, and *add it as a member* of your Googlegroups.com group.
- You'll be asked to enter a "Guests’ email addresses": enter your @googlegroups.com email address.
- Add the Channel’s email address to your email group.
(This is done inside your email client.)