How do I connect a Google Group to a Slack channel
Instead of dealing with the bulkiness of group emails, you can transition your Google Group into Slack. You’ll be able to send and receive emails in Slack as easily as messages, so you can transition slowly, with some members in Slack and some sticking with email.
Let's get started:
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
If you're already a MailClark user:
helpin a DM with MailClark and click "Connect services"
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- You’ll be asked to select the
type of account you’d like to connect. Click the "Google Groups" button.
- Choose the channel you'd like to connect the Google Group
- Enter your Google Group address and click "Done"
- Add the new email address to your email group.
(This is done inside your email client.)