How do I connect a @googlegroups.com email address to Slack ?
First of all, if you haven't done it yet, add MailClark to your Slack workspace:
- Go to mailclark.ai/settings and click "Connect a new account".
- Select the use case "Email Guest" and follow MailClark instructions.
- Save the "Channel’s email address", you'll need it for step 5.
- Enter your @googlegroups.com email address as a "Guests’ email address".
- Finally, go to googlegroups.com and add the channel’s email address as a member of your group.
Any question? Contact our team, we'll be happy to help you!