More details about Connected Accounts
When using MailClark, you'll often see the expression Connected Account (also called "connector" or "Adapter") and you might wondering:
What does it mean exactly?
In the MailClark World, a connected account is an external communications account connected to a channel in Slack or Microsoft Teams. It can be:
- an existing email account (it can be a a Gmail/Gsuite account, an O365/Exchange account, or any other email provider)
- a new mailclark.ai email address provided by MailClark.
- a Facebook page
- a Twitter account
- a Google Group (Slack only)
- an Email Group (Slack only)
Let's have an example:
In your Slack or Teams workspace, you've connected:
1. your personal email address (email@example.com) to a private channel (#jane-emails)
2. your support team inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) to a public channel (#external)
3. the Twitter account of your company (#external)
4. your company's Facebook page (#external)
5. the Facebook page of the non-profit organization you volunteer for (#nonprofit)
6. an email group you've created for a group project (Project ABC) to a dedicated channel (#project-abc)
7. your personal Twitter account (#jane-twitter)
=> You have added 7 connected accounts to your workspace.