More details about connectors
When using MailClark, you'll often see the expression "connector" and you might wondering:
What does it mean exactly?
In the MailClark World, a connector is an external communications account connected to a Slack channel. It can be:
- an email account (or a new mailclark.ai email address provided by MailClark.)
- a Gmail/Gsuite account
- a Facebook page
- a Twitter account
- a Google Group
- an Email Group
Let's have an example:
In your Slack workspace, you've connected:
1. your personal email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to a private channel (#jane-emails)
2. your support team inbox (email@example.com) to a public channel (#external)
3. the Twitter account of your company (#external)
4. your company's Facebook page (#external)
5. the Facebook page of the non-profit organization you volunteer for (#nonprofit)
6. an email group you've created for a group project (Project ABC) to a dedicated channel (#project-abc)
7. your personal Twitter account (#jane-twitter)
=> You have added 7 connectors to your Slack workspace.
settingsin a DM with MailClark to access the list of all the connectors already added to your Slack workspace.