How do I send email from Slack?
First of all, if you haven't done it yet, add MailClark to your Slack workspace:
- Go to the Slack channel you connected your email address to.
(Still need to do this? Click here to connect an email account.)
@mailclarkand click "New email"
If you've connected several accounts to the channel, MailClark will first ask you to choose the account you'd like to use to send out your message.
- In the popup, enter the Recipient List (including Cc/Bcc if needed) and the Subject.
- MailClark will create a thread dedicated to this new conversation. Open the thread to type out your message.
To create a link break, press shift + enter.
- Your confirmation will be required before sending out the message.
At this step, you can access a preview, edit the recipient list and subject or attach files.
You still can Edit your message as well (using the "Edit message" option from Slack)
To skip this confirmation step, add the emoji
:postbox:📮 and your message will be automatically sent out.
- When you are ready, click "Send email" to send out the message.
MailClark will let you know your message has been sent by adding the reacji
If you also notice the reacji
:eye:👁️, this means your email has been read by at least one of the recipients.