How do I create a mailclark.ai address in Slack?
You might want to create a new email address in Slack, to receive alerts, newsletters and notifications for example.
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
If you're already a MailClark user:
helpin a DM with MailClark and click "Connect services"
- Or go to mailclark.ai and click the
sign inbutton on the top-right corner.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the "Email" button.
- Choose "Get a mailclark.ai address" and click "Continue".
- Decide in which channel you'd like to connect the email address.
- You're done! Go back in Slack and start receiving emails in the channel