How do I create a mailclark.ai address?
Most of MailClark users want to connect an existing email address, but you might need MailClark to create a new one for you. Here is how to do so:
- Go to mailclark.ai/settings and click "Connect a new account".
- Select the "Easy forwarding" use case. MailClark will create a new email address (in the type of email@example.com)
- Now, do you need to send emails from this email address?
- If you needed this email address to simply forward messages to your Slack or Teams: simply use the newly created email address when subscribing to a service or an alert.
- If you plan to reply the emails or to send new one using this email address: go to your settings page and click on the email address to change the use case: Select "Shared inbox" or "Individual inbox" depending on your needs.