How do I create a mailclark.ai address in Slack?
You might want to create a new email address in Slack, to receive alerts, newsletters and notifications for example.
- Add MailClark to Slack if you haven't done it yet.
Or go directly to mailclark.ai/settings, if you're already a MailClark user.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Email icon.
- Choose "Get a mailclark.ai address" and click "Continue".
- Decide in which channel you'd like to connect the email address.
- You're done! Go back in Slack and start receiving emails in the channel
You also have the possibility to send emails from the channel. Just keep in mind that emails will be sent using the ".mailclark.ai" address.