Centralize all communications in Slack
With MailClark, bring all your communications in one place, where you and your teammates spend the most of your time: Slack.
Ready to start?
Centralize emails in Slack
Manage your Twitter account from Slack
Connect your Facebook Page(s) to Slack
Receive & Reply the messages sent via the Live-Chat on your website (using the Messenger chat plugin).
Connect your account to a private channel if they'd stay private (i.e: your personal email account)
Why would you need to centralize all your external communications in Slack?
- Because you're tired of wasting your time looking for an email when it was a Slack message, or a Twitter DM when it was sent via Facebook, or… you got my point! All in one place = time (and nerves) saver.
- When a colleague wants to reply the messages sent to your Facebook Page, but s/he doesn't have an account to be added as an Editor/Moderator
- If several teammates need to reply messages received on Twitter (mentions, DMs…), but you don't want to share the login access to everyone.
- Because you want to manage the emails as a team (i.e email@example.com)
- Because Slack is great for collaboration and collaboration is often required for external communication.