O365 Mail (Exchange): I can't find my emails in Teams
By installing MailClark, you wanted to receive your O365 emails in Microsoft Teams, but you can't find them there? Let's try to figure this out:
- First, make sure your account is correctly connected. Go to the Settings, and look though the Adapter List.
- You can't find your O365 Mail account in the list? Let's connect it
- Your O365 Mail account is in the list?
Above the email address is indicated the Team and the channel where you've linked the account. Make sure you've been looking for your emails in this team/channel
- Everything seems fine so far? Go to the next step, to look deeper into this!
- The O365 Mail Adapter comes with filters options. Make sure the filters are set up the way you want.
- If none of the steps above explain why you can't find your emails in Teams, let search for one of them, using the Microsoft Teams Search bar
- No sign of your emails? Contact our Support Team, we'll be happy to look deeper into it with you!