What is an active user?
Don't worry about adding MailClark to a team/workspace with tens or hundreds of members, as our pricing is based on how many users are actively using MailClark.
Shared or individual inboxes
A MailClark active user is a member of your team/workspace who has interacted with an email, Facebook or Twitter message in a shared or individual inbox during the past 15 days.
Interacting with an email/message means:
- Sending an email/message from Slack or Teams
- Assigning an email/message to someone
- Changing the status of an email/message including marking it as done
- Deleting an email/message
- Reporting an email/message as spam
Easy forwarding & email guests
Reading or deleting an email received via Easy forwarding doesn't make a user active.
Similarly, reading a guest's email or sending an email to a guest doesn't make a user active.