All you need to know about MailClark configuration
Every MailClark customer is unique and needs to set up MailClark according to his own use of it. Here are the options offered by our integration:
⚙️ General Settings
Signature, sender name and communication preferences
You can also manage your communication preferences from there.
Still from your Settings Page:
- Click the "Connect a new account" to… connect a new account! 😉
- Or click on an account to access the options attached, including the "Disconnect" one.
✉️ Email Settings
O365 email account
If you have connected Gmail account to Microsoft Teams, we offer your several options (that you can set up from your Settings Page)
- Set up filters to decide which emails belong to Microsoft Teams
- Decide if you want to post in Teams the emails you send from Gmail.
- By default we'll use the sender name and signature you've set in Gmail. You can decide to use another one for messages sent from Teams.
- Choose whether or not to include the original emails in replies.
Email account connected via IMAP
mailclark.ai email addresses
When you create an email address with MailClark, we let you customize the left part of the email address.
📱 Facebook & Twitter Settings
The Facebook adapter comes with a option to synchronize sent messages: This posts in MS Teams the messages you send from Facebook.
You can also decide whether or not to post in Microsoft Teams the messages you send from Twitter.