How to create a Gmail filter
Our Gmail integration offers several options to filter emails received in Slack or Teams.
If you are looking for something more customized, try our option "Use Gmail filters" and create a filter in Gmail by following these few steps:
- Find the forwarding email address linked to the channel:
1/ Go to MailClark.ai/settings and click on the Gmail address you'd like to set up.
2/ Switch "Receive all Email" to "Use Gmail filters"
3/ A new message will appear with an email address in the type of email@example.com. Save it for later.
4/ Make sure to click "Save settings".
- Add the email address provided by MailClark as a forwarding address in your Gmail account
From gmail.com > ⚙️ > Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP > Forwarding > Add a forwarding address
Make sure to keep the option "Disable forwarding" checked, otherwise ALL your emails will be forwarded
- Go back to your Gmail homepage
- Define your needs and create the filter
- Add the email address provided by MailClark as a forwarding address