How to connect an Office 365 Mail (or Exchange) account to Microsoft Teams
To prevent your colleagues from seeing your emails, just connect the account in a private team
- Add MailClark to Microsoft Teams if you haven't done it yet.
- Add the MailClark tab to the channel
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Office 365 Mail button.
- Type your passwork to connect to your account and accept the app permissions.
- You're done! Start receiving and replying to your email from MS Teams!
Filter the emails posted in Teams.
Remember, if you need help during the process, you can contact our team via the chat or at email@example.com