How to connect an Office 365 Mail (or Exchange) account to Microsoft Teams
To prevent your colleagues from seeing your emails, just connect the account in a private team
- Add MailClark to Microsoft Teams if you haven't done it yet.
- Add the MailClark tab to the channel
- You’ll be asked to select the type of account you’d like to connect. Click the Office 365 Mail button.
- Type your passwork to connect to your account and accept the app permissions.
- You're done! Start receiving and replying to your email from MS Teams!
Filter the emails posted in Teams.