From November 7th to 10th, over 51 000 CEOs, founders, startups, investors and political leaders will meet in Lisbon at Europe’s largest technology conference: the Web Summit 2016. We at MailClark wouldn’t miss this huge tech event!
We’ll feel at home in Lisbon as the French Tech from Lyon & Grenoble will be out in force at Web Summit. Here is the (almost) exhaustive list of this important French delegation travelling to Portugal.
Exhibiting startups from Lyon & Grenoble
MailClark – Stand B-220, BETA Exhibition Area of Pavilion 2, day 3 (Thursday 10th)
MailClark is your team’s bot for external communications, available on Slack & Microsoft Teams.
Tilkee – French Tech Pavillon by Business France, day 2 (Wednesday 9th)
Tilkee predicts sales & optimizes follow-up by analyzing how your contact reads your biz proposals.
(Tip: to meet Tilkee’s CEO Sylvain Tillon, look for the fox!)
Swabbl – Stand B-110, BETA Exhibition Area of Pavilion 3, day 2 (Wednesday 9th)
“Publish your business needs and get qualified leads thanks to your professional networks”
Swabbl is headquartered in La Tour du Web, two floors below MailClark.
Squadata helps companies manage data to increase their profitability.
“High quality groceries delivered in an hour, with diversified & innovative income sources”
Runnin’City by LM Sport Tourism
Runnin’City is a GPS-driven Smartphone app that allows you to run and visit over 100 of the nicest cities around the world.
If you fancy a run while in Lisbon, they’re organizing Web Summit Running Tours.
PhoneCall – Stand A-542 in the SaaS Exhibition Area of Pavilion 1, day 3 (Thursday 10th)
“Contact management, call flows & predictive dialing at scale, providing contact centers with increased productivity and simpler management”
Payabi – French Tech Pavillon by Business France, day 3 (Thursday 10th)
Payabi aims to change the way companies process their payables, eliminating paper, saving time and cutting costs.
Golod – French Tech Pavillon by Business France, day 2 (Wednesday 9th)
Golod revolutionizes the home sport equipments with a product transportable and fun with speakers and videoprojector independant in energy.
Entr’Up is a set of gamified scenarios to assess the compatibility of teams and partners.
Verseo C&S (Grenoble)
Verseo C&S is building the first collective intelligence platform which includes data mining, collaborative reporting and a framework market place.
“Drowning in tons of emails? Wasting time in unnecessary meetings or looking for a file? That’s all over! Break the rules with Punke.rs”
Investors & accelerators from Lyon
- Oriana Lietar from the Rhône-Alpes Création fund
- François-Xavier Meyer, Investment Director of SEB Alliance (Groupe SEB Corporate Venture Capital)
- François Bloch, partner & startup expert at KPMG
- Carole Granade, head of the BoostInLyon startup accelerator
- Marie-Laure Alonso & Julie Berliet from Invest in Lyon Agency (the Lyon area economic development agency)
More digital folks from Lyon attending Web Summit
- More startups: Irène Fages, Elise Alexandre, Maud Epinette, Maïlys Vermaere & Marion Canette from Reputation VIP, Claire Maissiat from Wemood, Nicolas Antonini & Guylaine Antonini from En Mode UP !
- Agencies: Anne-Laure Schoch from Vaadata (ethical hacking), Yannick Namia from ASolution (web agency)
- Code school: Elodie Anthony & Charline Laporte from Simplon
- Online press: Laure Curien from IjsbergPress, Didier Giunta from Daily Board
- Game makers: Chloé Agostini from Eden Games, Donat Bihr from Arkane Studios
- Software makers: Pedro Amaral, Ricardo Reis, Romuald Fleury & Tiago Brito from Slib
How to contact them?
We got this list from Web Summit’s official app. Download it to search and contact attendees.